Webseite Packwise GmbH
Packwise, that’s us: a 4-year-old technology startup from Dresden. With our Industrial IoT solution we are the leading provider of tracking solutions for liquid containers in the process industry. By gaining supply chain transparency our customers in the chemical and food industry benefit from automated processes, increased service levels to their customers and more sustainable container logistics.
Join us on our Packwise journey in the emerging and exciting B2B IoT market!
As intern or working student with Packwise you will help us build our marketing and communications, as well as establish Packwise as a leading provider of IIoT solutions in the digital supply chain management space. You are interested in online marketing, content creation and a steep learning curve? You want to get to know us and our customers better, report on exciting use cases and use state-of-the art marketing tools? We are happy to get in touch with you!
This would be your part of the story, you …
- manage and implement social media activities
- are responsible for project management, implementation and KPI analysis of online marketing campaigns
- coordinate the collaboration with agencies & freelancers
- support us in the further development of our branding and communication strategy
- assist in content creation (product, features, use cases and customer benefits) and the design of our website/ blog
What you bring to the team, you …
- are currently studying in the field of marketing, media, communication
- have initial professional experience in the form of internships and/or working student activities
- work independently and structured
- have very good German and English skills
- have a high motivation, personal responsibility and quick perception
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org